Mayor Tim Fox
Mayor/Ward 1 Councilmember
Contact Mayor Tim Fox via the online contact form.
Mayor Fox works at ARC Document Solutions, a 30-year employee, presently PlanWell Administrator, pre-production coordinator.
- Booker T Washington High School Tulsa, Oklahoma; Class of 1976
- Associate of Science in Business Administration, Tulsa Community College, 2008
- Married to Robin Fox since August 9, 1980, with two children:
- Jared Ray Fox Glenpool High School (GHS) 2003
- Leslee Autumn Kinnison GHS 2009
- Former Glenpool Cub Scouts Pack 188 - 4-year Den Leader
- Former Board Member for the Glenpool Outreach Center
- 2013 Alumni Glenpool Leadership
- Glenpool Chamber of Commerce 2012 Lifetime Achievement Award
- Enjoys photography and gardening
Comment to Citizens
"The City of Glenpool has a bright future. This city is on the cusp of being that full service community that Shayne Buchanan talked about for so many years. I enjoy being a part of the process and I spend a great deal of time devoted to this city to move it in a forward direction. I truly enjoy being that bridge between the Citizen and City Hall, which enables me to be a part of so many Citizens solutions to their problems. Glenpool is going through some growing pains right now, but if we focus on the bright future ahead, these pains will be nothing but a faint memory in the future. We are blessed with great City Employees, a very Active Chamber of Commerce and a top notch School, whose Teachers and Administration are devoted to education our children. With this combination, Glenpool's best days are ahead and I look forward to them. I want to thank those Citizens who have entrusted me with my elected position and my heart is always in GLENPOOL!"