March 17, 2020 - Here’s what you can expect from the City Of Glenpool during this emergency situation:
- How to pay your bills — use online payment portals at CityofGlenpool.com on the Utility page, call in to the Utility Building at 918-322-5442, or utilize the drive through at the Utility Building. For your safety and that of our employees, and to comply with the best practices recommended by the CDC, the lobby of the Utility Building is closed to the public through April 17th.
- Water, sewer and trash service will continue normally.
Court will be closed through April 17th. Payments must be made online at CityOfGlenpool.com on the Municipal Court page or by phone at 918-209-4684.
- Public access is restricted to emergencies only at the Public Safety Building (fire and police stations).
- We will not be turning off water service to citizens in the month of March for non-payment to ensure everyone can follow CDC best practices for hand washing and hygiene.
- City Hall will remain open, but we encourage you to avoid coming into City Hall if possible. We can take payments for permits by phone and most of our permit information is online. Please call 918-322-5409 if you have questions.
- The Senior Center and Conference Center have cancelled all events through April 17th.