Councilmember Tim Fox
Ward 1 Councilmember
Contact Councilor Tim Fox via the online contact form.
Mr. Fox works at ARC Document Solutions, a 37-year employee, presently PlanWell Administrator, pre-production coordinator.
- Booker T Washington High School Tulsa, Oklahoma; Class of 1976
- Associate of Science in Business Administration, Tulsa Community College, 2008
- Married to Robin Fox since August 9, 1980, with two grown children:
- Jared Ray Fox Glenpool High School (GHS) 2003 - Resides in Nashville, Tennessee
- Leslee Autumn Fox (GHS) 2009 - Resides in Green Mountain Falls, Colorado
- Former Glenpool Cub Scouts Pack 188 - 4-year Den Leader
- Former Board Member for the Glenpool Outreach Center
- Glenpool Chamber of Commerce 2012 Lifetime Achievement Award
- 2013 Alumni Glenpool Leadership
- Glenpool Chamber of Commerce 2019 Citizen of the Year
- INCOG Board of Directors Member April 2015 to April 2021
- Mayor City of Glenpool April 2015 to April 2021
- Fifth Consecutive Term on Glenpool City Council
- Hobbies: photography and gardening but mainly spending time with his two young grandsons that he is very proud of, just ask him!
Comment to Citizens
The City of Glenpool has certainly changed in the last 16 years since I was first elected and I am honored to have played a very small part in that change. I’m seeing the “Full Service Community” that former Mayor Shayne Buchanan termed several years ago becoming a reality. It takes a forward thinking Council carefully making decisions to bring that reality about. One of the most important decisions that has been made, in which Vice-Mayor Ceesay and I helped guide the Council in, was bringing in a City Manager that truly has a heart for this community. It takes an individual who oversees the City that can grasp the big picture for the future. David Tillotson has the heart and vision to continue making improvements for our city, not just currently, but looking at our future. Our City is blessed with many great employees who are tasked with wearing many hats. Our active Chamber plays an important role in our City as well as our great public school system. Both school administration and teachers provide a quality education for our children even during very trying times of growth and budget cuts. The future of Glenpool is bright! Even Glenpool now has a Braum’s, what an addition to our community. When I was in Drew Braum’s office visiting with him 5 years ago, it was dream but is now a reality. Keep dreaming Citizens of Glenpool, our future is bright and we have many things to come. If I can ever help with a need, I think I do have a reputation of accessibility and that hasn’t changed.